We all know someone who has had cancer; a friend, a loved one, or yourself?
Landmark Lanes has joined forces with Circle of Hope in Duluth to provide needs to people suffering from Breast Cancer in the Duluth/Superior area. Your help in comforting and supporting LOCAL people with Breast Cancer is greatly needed.
On Saturday, April 19, Landmark Lanes is holding their 2nd annual Bowling for Boobies event. Your help is being kindly asked for in the following ways:
· Get a group together and bowl it
· Provide our day with a door prize
· Provide our day with a large donation gift to be put on a board – these donations usually run around $100 or more.
Any way you can help would be extremely wonderful.
· We have two leagues at this time; 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
· We will have approximately 120 bowlers or more with spectators watching
· The cost to bowl to individuals or businesses that sponsor them is $20/person
· Businesses get a “thank you” in the Superior Telegram for donating and during the event their business name is mentioned many, many times by our DJ.
· Businesses that sponsor bowlers get their name put up on the lanes that their bowlers are bowling on and also mentioned in the telegram and on Landmark Lanes Facebook page.
During each shift the following events occur:
· Door prize giveaways to bowlers
· Large prizes are put on a board for people to purchase chances to
WIN the prize (4-5 boards at least)
· 50/50 drawings are held
· Get a strike on a pink pin and win a free “pink” drink
· Purchase “Bowling for Boobies” shirts for $15
· DJ talking throughout the event
Loud Music and Bowling in the Dark